Day 0: my mobility journal

 What is this? This is a mobility journal

Tomorrow I am travelling to Copenhague and, from there, I will go to Sønderborg. And why is that?

Well, I feel happy (and lucky) to tell you that our secondary school Institut Lluís Companys has been selected, with other 6 schools, to join an Erasmus program to transform and improve our educational system. Specifically, we are focused on how the school library can support learning processes, such as the projectec-based learning, and how it can contribute to improve reading habits.

So, my collegue Vanessa Rodríguez (which is the school librarian) and myself, Vanessa Pina, will visit the Sønderskov-Skolen at Sønderborg (Denmark) and we will work with them for a week to get ideas and learn a lot so that, when er are bach, we are able to really transform our educational processes.

I'm a bit nervous, yes, but also excited with this experience.

Will you follow me all along my trip?


Comentarios

Entradas populares